WARRANTY & RETURNS
All Sales Are Final
All Day Vapes offers a 60 day warranty for manufacturer defects. Where applicable, you must provide the original receipt, warranty card, authenticity code as well as all of the original packaging and its contents in order to process a warranty claim. Warranty claims will take 1-3 weeks to process and validate. Once validated you will have the option for a replacement of the same value.
Anything past this timeline is to be handled directly between the manufacturer and purchaser.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuildable products, batteries, chargers and AC adapters, mechanical mods, drip tips, glass, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered
- JUUL Products (for all warranty concerns please contact Juul Labs Inc)
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
Damage or failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire/battery damage.
- Leaky Tanks and Pods are not covered under warranty
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons
- Modifying a product in any way automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period
Returns and exchanges will be accepted for unused unopened products (excluding liquids) with original receipt for up to 14 days from purchase for a in-store credit only.
Please contact us if you wish to return or exchange any products or have any questions.