This website contains adult material and is only suitable for those 19 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 19 years of age.or Exit
TFV8 Baby, which size is 1/3 smaller than the Cloud Beast - TFV8, adopts new baby beast engines: V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Core, V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Core, V8 Baby-X4 Quad Core, V8 Baby RBA and more is coming. Meanwhile, its airflow system: the bottom pair air-slots, the air chamber, the drip tip, are re-designed after precise calculations and optimizations. All those efforts ensure that TFV8 Baby is another Cloud Beast - a Baby Beast.
TFV8 Baby(22*53mm)& TFV8(24.5*69mm)
Re-designed bottom pair air-slots, air chamber and drip tip provide you with powerful draw effects.
Bring you an extremely open draw. Airflow can be adjusted freely by turning the ring at the base of atomizer.
Top refill system makes filling as easy as it gets.
Leak proof e-liquid slot can significantly solve leaking problem.
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking RBA deck apart.
3. Installing and positioning the pre-wrapped coil. Place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around the screws and tighten up, once all in place make sure the coil is fixed in the center and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the base.
4. Cutting the ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s not too much and not too less.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Cutting the cotton at an angle and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
8. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the cotton.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically toensure the resistance remains the same.