Ceramic Reverse Tweezers for building Micro-Coils. These Tweezers open when squeezed, and close when let go, gripping items without having to be constantly squeezed.
- These ceramic tweezers are a necessary tool when rebuilding any RDA and RTA or any sensitive electronics.
- Suitable for acid occasions, SMD, soldered connections, high temperature operation, purification, electronic equipment, precision machines, electronic cigarette, pharmaceutical operations.
- Ceramic tip is absolutely non-magnetic and static, suitable for precision sensitive electronic components of the operation.
- Main strong heat resistance, high temperature 1500 degrees, very few cracks can work a long time.
- They are Non-conductive, Anti-Static, Heat-resistant, Anti-Magnetic, and Non-Corrosive.
- This steel is made from high quality stainless steel, acid and alkali resistant.
- They feature high-precision rounded tips for accurate fine-tuning and ensure firm grips on any surface.