Sold individually, Price is for one (1) coil.
3 coils per pack.
The SMOK TFV12 Turbo Engines Replacement Coils are unmatched performance atomizer cores introduced with the supreme TFV12 Cloud Beast King Tank. Designed for high-powered configurations, it offers undisputed vapor production potential for a memorable vaping experience.
It is offered in a variety of different sub-ohm coils: V12-T12, V12-T6, V12-X4, and V12-Q4. The TFV12 V12-T12 is the flagship atomizer technology, featuring a 0.12ohm within a Duodinary/Twelve coil cylinder to provide unsurpassed amount of vapor capability, capable of firing up to a staggering 350W. The TFV12 V12-X4 is a 0.15ohm quadruple coil design with powerful clouds, capable of being fired up to 220W for a deep and rich cloud experience. The TFV12 V12-Q4 is a 0.15 quadruple coil synonymous with tempered cloud potential while retaining superior flavor, with an optimal range of 90 to 160W
For building enthusiasts, SMOKTech introduces a dynamic V12-RBA-T with pre-installed clapton coils. It features a fresh-look in exotic builds, implementing a post-less deck with 6 terminal slots to create triple coil configurations to match the sophisticated power of the TFV12.
Please select the type from the drop down menu. Listed price is for ONE coil, price will adjust according to selection.
SMOK TFV12 Replacement Coils Features:
- Performance Enhanced Coil Structure
V12-T14 Fourteen Coil Design
- 0.12ohm rated for 80-350W, recommended 120-200W
V12-T12 Duodenary/Twelve Coil Design
- 0.15ohm rated for 60-350W, recommended 130-200W
V12-T8 Quadruple Coil Design
- 0.16ohm rated for 70-320W, recommended 120-200W
V12-T6 Sextuple Coil Design
- 0.17ohm rated for 90-320W, recommended 120-180W
V12-X4 Quadruple Coil Design
- 0.15ohm rated for 60-220W, recommended 100-170W
V12-Q4 Quadruple Coil Design
- 0.15ohm rated for 60-190W, recommended 90-160W
V12 RBA Rebuildable Head
- Two-Post, Dual Terminal Design
- Dual Coil Configurations
V12 RBA-T Rebuildable Head
- Postless, Six Terminals Design
- 0.15ohm Triple Coil Configurations